This online homestead exemption application supports the following homeowners:
- Single homeowner
- Married homeowner with non-filing spouse
- Married homeowners filing together
Required information for the online homestead exemption application process:
If you do not have a Florida Driver's License you must provide at least
one of the following:
- Date of permanent occupancy in home
- Recorded deed or prior tax bill
- Social Security number of applicant and spouse (if applicable)
- Last year's address
- Permanent resident Alien Card (Green Card), if not a United States citizen.
- Physical address of other property (if applicable)
- Florida Driver's License number and issue date of applicant (must have current address)
- Florida Identification Card – the number and issue date of your ID card
- Florida Vehicle registration tag number
- Florida Voter Registration information (if applicable)
- Recorded Duval County Declaration of Domicile book and page number
It is important that you print a copy of your application for your records. This
is your confirmation that you have applied for a property tax exemption. In order
to print your completed application, you must have Adobe® Reader®.
If additional information is requested, a form will print at the end of the application
process listing any additional items needed. You MUST submit the required information
to complete your application.
If you have questions on filing property tax exemptions, please call (904) 630-2020
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for other contact information and office locations.